FREE!!!!! FREE!!!! FREE!!!!!
ALL PROBATIONARY POLICE OFFICERS, PPO’S, FIRST YEAR OFFICERS, FIRST YEAR ROOKIES, EVEN OFFICERS IN THE ACADEMY WILL HAVE THE FIRST YEARS’S PAPA MEMBERSHIP WAIVED. YOU WILL BE A FREE PAPA MEMBER THE DAY YOU ENTER THE ACADEMY! YOUR FIRST ROOKIE OR PROBATIONARY YEAR WILL BE FREE! PAPA THINKS YOU SPENT ENOUGH MONEY PURCHASING ALL THE EQUIPMENT YOU NEED FOR STARTING YOUR LAW ENFORCEMENT CAREER, SO WE WILL NOT ADD TO IT. THIS APPLIES TO LAW ENFORCEMENT WORLD WIDE, IF YOUR JUST STARTING OUT, OR YOUR A SEASONED VETERAN, PAPA WANTS YOU!! JUST FILL OUT THE BELOW PAPA MEMBERSHIP AND EITHER EMAIL OR MAIL IT BACK TO US. ANY QUESTIONS, PLEASE EMAIL OUR MEMBERSHIP CHAIRMAN, MIKE.HYNEK@POLAMPOLICE.ORG.
Polish American Police Association (PAPA) members are part of the law enforcement community working to address various civic and social service needs. Civilians from all communities and professions with strong ties to their heritage and/or law enforcement are welcomed as Associate Members.
Through community service and other means, PAPA members help foster the fraternal, ethnic, cultural, educational, civic, charitable, political and professional interests of its members and the Polish-Slavic communities. Our members are our most important asset. They are the force that allows PAPA to carry out its many humanitarian efforts and achieve its mission.
Why join PAPA?
PAPA strives for a membership that is an up-to-date and progressive representation of the community’s law enforcement, business, vocational, and professional interests. Membership in PAPA offers a number of benefits, including:
- Effecting change within the community
- Developing leadership skills
- Gaining an understanding of — and having an impact on — international humanitarian issues
- Developing relationships with community and business leaders
- Three college scholarships awarded annually to member’s children
- Official PAPA windshield decal and memberhsip card
PAPA organizes a variety of social events throughout the year including:
- Monthly general membership meetings
- Dinner dance celebrating Polish Constitution Day where we honor our Person of the Year
- Summer picnic
Active Membership (sworn law enforcement officer) is only $30/year.
Associate Membership is $30/year.
Retired Members (Active and Associate) $15/year. Must be a member in good standing for the last five years.
PAPA now offers interior and exterior window decals.
Additional member windshield decals are $2 each (limit 2).
In order to use the form:
- Click in each field and type in your information
- Once all fields are completed, Go to File – Print
- Check the box that says “Print to file” – click “OK”
- Hit “Save”
- Find the form in the computer where you saved it
- Go to File-Print, and print as usual (make sure the “Print to file” box is unchecked this time)
The information typed into the form cannot be saved using the regular “Save” option. Use the above information to save and print your filled out form instead.
You also have the option to just print the form the traditional way (File-Print) in which case the filled out form information will print correctly but will not be saved, or print a blank form and fill it out by hand. We hope this helps save time for our members, as saved forms can be updated yearly in a few seconds if most of the information is already saved in the form.
Please download and complete the membership form (above) and mail it with a check or money order to the following:
Polish American Police Association
P.O. Box 31095
Chicago, IL 60631
NEVER SEND CASH IN THE MAIL